Thursday, June 21, 2012

Important Video for Hikers to See, Please!

http://www.q13fox.com/news/what-would-you-do/kcpq-wwyd-story-swimmingcramps,0,2089734.story

If Paul saw it, he may be here today. Take the time to watch, it could save your life. Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Just watched video Mary and have shared it on my Facebook.......thank you...Hughug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great. Thank you for sharing it on Facebook. It means a lot to me to have others see it.

      Delete
  2. My Heart goes out to the family, Prayers are with you. I never thought about leg cramps and what could happen. Thank You, I will share also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for spreading the word. Do it for Paul. I'm not sure if knowing would have helped him, but we'll never know. Stretching and hydration before a long swim are so easy to do. The beauty of the pond must have lured him in causing him to forget to do these important things.

      Delete
  3. If you go on to my son, Rayo's, blog day 103 he posted a pic of a shelter journal entry by your son followingblazes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. We read it. I love the idea of the hikers sharing their thoughts with one another. Even though they may not ever meet each other on the trail, it's nice to know they are all one community.

    ReplyDelete