Got a call from Catwoman today. Everything is going well for the hikers. The first two days had occasional showers, but they did not interfere with hiking much. They will be staying overnight Thursday night in a cabin before Mt. Katahdin. Then onward next day. They expect to summit by noon on Friday. Sending them love:)

.....thank you for the update.....these folks are constantly in my heart....praying for a "class 1" summit day (and peace and comfort for all of you who will "share" in that)....
ReplyDeleteThank you so very much for the update!
ReplyDeleteMay the summit bring peace and comfort to those who are on this journey with Parkside. I didn't have the honor of ever meeting him, but it makes me smile to know Parkside will have finished what he began.
Safe journeys to all hikers out there!
Water Rat
Your strength is amazing. Thank you for continuing to add pictures, videos and thoughts to the blog. I pray for you and your family daily, and I pray for the hikers as they reach Katahdin.
ReplyDeleteWith love,
Achilles' Aunt
God Bless you all!! Good luck in your journey! Deliver him safely! Paul's Aunt Laurie
ReplyDelete